Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Where does the time go?

Been a rough, rough winter. Sadly, two major earthquakes in Haiti and Chile, a death in the family, two blizzards and endless ear infections between my two kids. The last few months have been pretty much a wash.

But Easter is a time of renewal; a time of wiping the slate clean and starting over. I am trying to get my head back in the game and finding new focus. So much to do.

The Haiti earthquake response was like nothing I've ever witnessed - of course, I wasn't working in my current job during the Asian tsunami. Everything happened so fast there was no time to write about it - it was hard enough to keep ahead of it all. I'll be unpacking stories and examples over the next few weeks. But in the meantime, my apologies for abandoning this blog.

I'm back.

No comments:

Post a Comment